VNL + BAILLY = TRUE?
Add Reply
anders t
2018-10-18 06:03:35 UTC
https://www.goal.com/en/news/the-stats-that-suggest-lindelof-and-bailly-should-be-man/1dty6mi4xwrgn14x5liuz4e7ed
--
Manchester United FC - CHAMPIONS
Latest: England '13 (20th) Europa '17, UEFA '08, World '08
MH
2018-10-18 15:09:13 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.goal.com/en/news/the-stats-that-suggest-lindelof-and-bailly-should-be-man/1dty6mi4xwrgn14x5liuz4e7ed
You often post these links, but when I click on them or paste them into
my browser I don't get to the article, I get redirected to the following
automatically:

http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/soccer?utm_source=Goal&utm_medium=Redirect&utm_campaign=Canada

Anyone else have this problem or understand what is happening ?
anders t
2018-10-18 19:52:20 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.goal.com/en/news/the-stats-that-suggest-lindelof-and-bailly-should-be-man/1dty6mi4xwrgn14x5liuz4e7ed
You often post these links, but when I click on them or paste them into
my browser I don't get to the article, I get redirected to the following
http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/soccer?utm_source=Goal&utm_medium=Redirect&utm_campaign=Canada
Anyone else have this problem or understand what is happening ?
Strange, when I click my link above I get to the right page.

Anyways, the article claims that VNL has the best win percentage of
United's central defenders, followed by Bailly.

"The stats that suggest Lindelof and Bailly should be Man Utd’s centre back
pairing"

"When it comes to win percentage, Lindelof leads the way. The Swede has
come out on the victorious side in 69 per cent of his 29 starts as a
centre-back since arriving from Benfica in 2017. While he has been
identified as a weakness at times due to the occasional clanger the
24-year-old has actually been the most successful of United’s centre-back
options over the last two seasons-plus, just ahead of Bailly."
Jesper Lauridsen
2018-10-18 21:20:52 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.goal.com/en/news/the-stats-that-suggest-lindelof-and-bailly-should-be-man/1dty6mi4xwrgn14x5liuz4e7ed
You often post these links, but when I click on them or paste them into
my browser I don't get to the article, I get redirected to the following
http://www.sportingnews.com/ca/soccer?utm_source=Goal&utm_medium=Redirect&utm_campaign=Canada
Anyone else have this problem or understand what is happening ?
The url tells the story. Goal and Sportingnews have an agreement to
redirect all Canadian visitors to Sportingnews' Canadian version.
Qian Cai
2018-11-05 05:14:49 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.goal.com/en/news/the-stats-that-suggest-lindelof-and-bailly-should-be-man/1dty6mi4xwrgn14x5liuz4e7ed
ManU’s problem is not defense but attacking. The main complaint of Central
Defense is merely ball distribution. Bring Bale back to England. He is not
fit into style of play in Spain anyway.
Werner Pichler
2018-11-13 11:22:36 UTC
Post by anders t
https://www.goal.com/en/news/the-stats-that-suggest-lindelof-and-bailly-should-be-man/1dty6mi4xwrgn14x5liuz4e7ed
Bailly’s been in the doghouse for more than a month now and is rumoured to be on the way out in
winter. Mou’s failure to get the best out of him is baffling.