2019-04-28 02:22:00 UTC
First, the initial rosters available to the remaining teams. Players in parentheses are those scalped from QF opponents.
Team RONALDO (milivella)
FW: Rodrigo, (Suarez, Jovic)
MF: Ziyech, Kostic, (Mane, Hazard)
DF: Pique, David Luiz, (Vertonghen)
Team MESSI (MH)
FW: Messi, Neres, (Son)
MF: Ramsey, *van de Beek*
DF: Danny Da Costa, *Marcos Alonso*
Team SALAH (albertovella)
FW: Salah, Alli, Giroud, (Tadic, Aubameyang)
Team RASHFORD (Jesus)
MF: Rakitic, (Erikssen)
DF: De Ligt, Sokratis, (Van Dijk, Garay)
A couple of notes:
- teams that were left shorthanded have been reinforced, so that each team starts has no less than 7 players on its roster.
- Team Ronaldo must shed three players.
- All teams are allowed unlimited roster moves, subject to the following conditions: a) the final roster must include no more than three forwards, and no less than two defenders; and b) only moves in which you replace a player on your roster with another player playing for the same club are allowed. So, for example, team Salah could replace Giroud with Willian and Tadic with Tagliafico
- Final rosters must be announced before 11:59pm EDT on Monday, April 29.
- Lineups with captains, DDs and MMs must submitted before kickoff of the first match (Tottenham-Ajax on Tuesday)
And now....drumroll... the semifnal pairings, courtesy of random.org.
Here is your sequence:
Timestamp: 2019-04-28 02:19:39 UTC
So the pairings are:
Team RASHFORD (Jesus) - Team RONALDO (milivella)
Team SALAH (albertovella) - Team Messi (MH)